- ‘The Mist’ An Increasingly Rare Example Of A Top Notch Stephen King Adaptation
- Tim Burton’s ‘Planet of the Apes’ Is Well…It’s Not Good
- Jaws 2 Set A Notorious Precedent As The First Lousy Blockbuster Sequel
- Ridley Scott Made A Really Beautiful Mess with 2012’s ‘Prometheus’
- Revisit ‘The Proposition’, A Provocative Western Set Down Under
- In 1967 ‘Bonnie And Clyde’ Raged Against The Established Order And Won
- ‘Rare Exports’ Subverts the Mythology of Jolly Ol’ St. Nick with Murderous Glee
- Before ‘Gods of Egypt’, Alex Proyas Made a Masterpiece: 1998’S ‘DARK CITY’
- Apocalypse Now: Almost As Interesting As The Story Behind It
- 5 Signs That You’re Being A Total Bannon
- Let Me Answer Your Clown Panic Questions!
- 13 Signs Your Mall is Dying
- My First Craigslist Experience Did Not Go Well
- A Series of Letters to Corbin, the Man Who Lives in My Attic
- Have a Happy Halloween in Just 5 Steps!
- 5 Houses You Can Start Squatting in Tomorrow!
- Not So Tough Now Are Ya, Mother Nature?
- How Texas Republicans are Preparing America for the Apocalypse
- War, Aliens, and Porn Stars: Bringing Vonnegut’s Children’s Crusade to the Stage
- No End: Richard Fulco Talks Music, New York, and Writing His First Novel
- 6 Ridiculous Lies You Believe About the Founding of America (co-written with Jack O’Brien)
For five years I wrote for an amazing, and very underappreciated, online music journal. I wrote over 200 articles and interviewed everyone from Billy Joe Shaver to Vaden Lewis and even the damn talented Skippey Ray Alley. Before the site vanished from the web I managed to snag a few articles, which I will post here soon.